« [Dreams_of_the_Divine] | Main | [Understanding_Teeth: Love_Is_Not_Enough] »

2005.06.12

[This_World_Of_Piss]

As of this posting, Gabriel and I have been subjected to 4 full pages (and growing) of hate and derision (scroll down about halfway to "Saturnine's" post for the opening salvo) on Nine Inch Nails messageboard echoing the sound.

Here's an example of the kind of thing that's coming our way these days.

To Dierdre:

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF (for Trent) YOU CREEPY CREEPY FUCKNUT.

To Gabriel:

You can call it whatever you like, fanboy, but everyone who reads that tripe knows it for what it is; the deluded musings of a teenager with no self esteem, few friends, no social life and no ambition who masturbates his ego through Trent Reznor. I'll shorten that for you because you seem to struggle with abstract concepts: You're a loser and your writing is puerile bullshit. Please kill yourself.

I guess the consensus is that we should kill ourselves. Nice.

All I did to deserve this was post the reasons why I love Trent (and I thought they were pretty good reasons) on a NINE INCH NAILS FAN MESSAGEBOARD. Amazing. Like Trent, I guess I just don't understand why this world can seem so unkind. Or, maybe, I just don't understand about those complexities in their minds? I'm not sure.

Anyway, they think Trent would hate Gabriel and me! Can you believe it?

Gabriel and I were consoling each other last night, and decided that we'd like to think that Trent is a bigger man than that. We also realized that we are stronger than this shitstorm, and that we will prevail.

Love is stronger than hate.

Posted by Dierdre ~ in inside_dierdre | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [This_World_Of_Piss]:

Comments

Time to recognize that you are fucking scum. If nothing can stop you, it's only because your too stupid to know that your only making yourselves look like deranged fucking assholes. Make that fucked assholes. You are taking it up the pooper HARD. Get some therapy. Please.

Posted by: ETS Minion | Jun 12, 2005 12:23:48 PM

Trent does hate you. He told me so last night - IN A DREAM.

So, did consolation involve using the mic as a dildo? 'Cause we're all dying to know what you retards do with it.

Posted by: ipostshit | Jun 12, 2005 1:03:26 PM

Oooooh.... Nothing's more impressive than people venting bile from the safe anonymity of their made up usernames. ETS Minion, I like your fake email the best: "wouldntyouliketoknow@fuckoff.com".

Only those who fear their own feelings cast stones from behind such a veil of safety. Trent has courage because he spills his heart in his music, opening himself up to all things, even derision. People like you, ETS Minion, and our other friend Anonymous, reveal your true nature by the ways in which you hate, while never putting yourselves on the line as culpable or responsible parties.

I'm starting to think that these things all of You Haters are accusing Dierdre and I of have much more to do with your own deep dark secrets, that you are ashamed to admit, and are projecting on us, than anything we have ever done.

And apparenly you're homophobic as well. How charming. I didn't realize junior high was still like that.

Posted by: Gabriel | Jun 12, 2005 1:23:01 PM

Hey fucked asshole, guess what? My deep dark secrets don't include masterbatory fantasies about eating out Trent Reznor's corn hole. Anonymity is my prophylactic against catching whatever you're got. Yeah. I'm homophobic, and yeah, I'm in junior high. You are so fucking smart.

Shut up, you fucking asshole.

Posted by: ETS Minion | Jun 12, 2005 1:35:09 PM

Trent's cornhole? Not even *I* am that gross! Nice work, Minion.

FYI: Gabriel barely touches the microphone, he leaves it in the shrine until he's ready to use it for it's true purpose: amplifying the sound of his own artistic soul. Sometimes that's not that good a thing, but it does mean Rory's coming over, so I'm not complaining.

You should've seen how PISSED he was when I licked the head of it. I wanted to make sure I got a couple of Trent's cooties, though, and he's always putting his cruel, sexy lips right on it when he sings, but Gabriel nearly when berserk, because I had befouled his treasure.

Posted by: Dierdre | Jun 12, 2005 1:58:06 PM

I'm a NIN fan and even though I don't feel the same "adoration" for Trent - at least not to that extent, lol - I do support your right to express your feelings.
I don't see what the big deal is anyway, since I think your blog is fucking funny above all. Yep, some people just take themselves too seriously...
Screw them, who cares what they think?

And "cornhole"? Oh boy, someone needs a hobby. Or another hobby.

Sophia - Portugal

Posted by: Sophia | Jun 12, 2005 3:10:20 PM

I totally agree Sophia, some people are taking this waaaaay too seriously. I don't understand why people can hate something so much, but still read through it and post in it. Generally when I come across something I hate, I hit the 'back' button.

Posted by: Jessica | Jun 12, 2005 5:46:26 PM

Hi.

I'm Trent Reznor.

Leave me the fuck alone.

thnx

Posted by: Trent Reznor | Jun 13, 2005 6:00:38 AM

Oh "Trent", we've already had so many other posts from you! The one before this was so sweet. I want to believe you've read all my love letters, but since you haven't dropped me a line asking me to marry you, like you really ought to, I'm starting to wonder if it's really you. Will I ever know?

If it's really you, I want you to know that I love you, and so does Gabriel, but you're gonna have to stop being so fucking hott if you want to be left alone. If it's not you, then FUCK OFF.

Besides, I know the real Trent would never say "thnx." That's just lame.

Posted by: Dierdre | Jun 13, 2005 8:42:21 AM

Cowards beware of biting the hand that feeds you...And in all the time you pat yourselves on the back and stroke each other's dicks..i mean egos for posting such powerful and blatent attacks of agression, never realizing that the very act of coming on here to laugh and shit on these particular fans is in-of-itself the biggest compliment you can pay us and the biggest insult to yourselves. Such big words for such big people. Take a bow, thou hast truely offended us all, we shall cower back into our pre-pubescent holes of retardation and await your blessing of telling us what's cool and what's not. Karma is a bitch children...

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | Jun 17, 2005 1:23:51 PM