« [Dear_Trent_#_8] | Main | [Reborn_in_Sin_Diego] »

2005.06.01

[Mike's_Golden_Mike]

So Dierdre and I spent the last couple days away from our computers and in line outside SOMA for the nine inch nails shows the last two nights.

I haven't crawled out of bed yet (writing this from my laptop) as two days of being THROUGHOUGHLY FUCKING DESTROYED has taken it's toll.

Yes, you read me right... I think I may have been a little premature with the whole "Old Man" thing. Will collect my thoughts in poem form and have a proper update up shortly.

Gabriel

Posted by Gabriel in gabriel's_ponderings | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [Mike's_Golden_Mike]:

Comments

I'm glad you've seen sense with regard to the fact that Trent does not suck now that he's sober and 40 years old, but Gabriel, I CANNOT BELIEVE you actually stole his microphone. That is just BULLSHIT. You are a thieving little weasel. I can't believe that Trent trusted us and jumped into the crowd, and all you could think about was stealing his microphone. I am totally disgusted with you.

Posted by: Dierdre | Jun 1, 2005 6:01:37 PM

I agree with your first half Deirdre, older, cleaner, Trent still fuckin tears the house down. As far as the "the great microphone capper" goes, I agree with you about his snaking the mic but I also don't see the harm. The band has plenty, it's a fuckin awsome suvenier, and it means a lot to Gab. I say let Gab have his mic, it'll make him sleep better at night.

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | Jun 2, 2005 11:04:20 AM

That is SO GROSS, ts3! If Gabriel "sleeps" with that microphone, I will never forgive him.

Posted by: Dierdre | Jun 2, 2005 12:09:37 PM

sorry Die, I was showing him some support that's all. I really don't want to know what he will do with said mic...especially not that.

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | Jun 2, 2005 3:29:03 PM

Gabriel deserves to BURN WITH GUILT for his thievery. That microphone IS NOT HIS, it's TRENT'S, and I cannot believe he would steal from someone he purports to look up to. I've been noticing a very disturbing trend with Gabriel. I think he really has no respect whatsoever for Trent Reznor, and I am fucking APPALLED.

Posted by: Dierdre | Jun 2, 2005 4:47:52 PM

Good point, however I think that it's not necessarily disrespect that Gab has for Trent but rather some dark brewing lust to be one with him. After reading much of Gabriel's work on this site, it seems to me that Gab has a secret fixation to be inside and close to Trent. Whether this has any homo erotic undertones, i'll skip that part, but it does seem to be a need to be as close as possible to Trent for him. Hope that made sense, It's Friday and I'm feeling quite dark and freaky tonight.

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | Jun 3, 2005 4:02:38 PM