« [Understanding_Teeth_3.0] | Main | [Dear_Trent_#_6] »

2005.05.18

[Pictures_Of_You_#_1]

Trent lovers, it's time for a little trip down memory lane with some of the choicest, sexiest pictures of Trent Reznor ever taken. Just consider this a museum, and me your docent as I take you on a tour of all the nicest parts of hell... er... I mean TRENT.

We're starting right here:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As you can see, this one is from way, way back in the day, probably before I was born. LOL! Trent has that saucy little dreadlocked hairdo, a slinky little rig, and the natural ability to pose like a Vargas Girl. Aw. He's so cute here! Back then, he was probably enjoying a good spanking or two with sweet naivete, and considering getting his private area pierced. That glimpse of nipple drives me mad!

I wonder if he was working this look when he sang that "OH GOD... What's comin' to me..." part in "Maybe Just Once". That song just tears me up inside.

Posted by Gabriel in pictures_of_you | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [Pictures_Of_You_#_1]:

Comments

This is so bitchy! I LOVE IT! That picture is hysterical.

Posted by: Marilyn | May 19, 2005 2:09:38 PM

Fuck yeah

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | May 19, 2005 4:00:40 PM

You are joking, right? Because, if not? Ew.

Posted by: just wondering... | May 19, 2005 4:38:17 PM

Bitchy? Joking? Please! This blog is about the love of Trent, pure, unalloyed and true. Just ask Gabriel!

Posted by: Dierdre | May 19, 2005 6:43:00 PM

How far back did you have to go/who did you have to kill to get that pic? Wow. Keep up the good work.

Your newest biggest fan,
emerald527

Posted by: emerald527 | May 19, 2005 6:45:58 PM

I could tell you, emerald, but then I'd have to kill you! It IS brilliant, though, no?

Ooof! TRENT IS SOOOOO HAWT!

Posted by: Dierdre | May 19, 2005 7:27:31 PM

Jesus... are all of the "pictures of you" pieces goign to be like this, Dierdre? Because I think Trent left the whole "vaguely Boy George-ish with the lame short short hair and soft breast as tender as a newborn babe" look behind for a reason, you know? I mean, you don't see him repeating the "sin" video over and over, do you? NO.

He moved on. To stuff like "Wish", which is way tougher and hard, which is why it's so powerful. This old shit....

It's just so fucking gay.

Posted by: Gabriel | May 19, 2005 7:37:59 PM

Gabriel, if I may, I think you've got a point. I can't listen to most of PHM now because I end up laughing too hard. It's too much like if one of my college friends holed themselves in a studio for six months and then asked me to listen to their demos. Embarrassing.

However, I'm so glad I got my hands on the "Purest Feeling" EP demo thingiejob, just so I'm in on the joke.

Posted by: emerald527 | May 19, 2005 7:42:30 PM

Gabriel - All I'm saying is POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

Emerald - Pretty Hate Machine is all about the PAIN in Trent's SOUL! How can you laugh at that?!

Posted by: Dierdre | May 19, 2005 7:55:53 PM

Sorry, dear. Can't get past the crappy bass in "Sanctified." It's not the lyrics I'm laughing at, it's some of the instrumentation.

Though "Ringfinger/Twist/whichever" still kicks my ass. Break it down, Trent. Break that shit down.

Posted by: emerald527 | May 19, 2005 8:03:01 PM

I like the peppiness of "Maybe Just Once". That is some peppy shit right there...

OH, GOD!

It just breaks my girlish heart.

Posted by: Dierdre | May 19, 2005 8:05:36 PM

Yeah, I'll admit "Maybe Just Once" is growing on me. I had it stuck in my head all day at work, and these past few days it's been in my head when I wake up. If nothing else, it's proof that he can write straight-up pop songs.

Posted by: emerald527 | May 19, 2005 8:15:04 PM

Poor Trent. He never gets what's coming to him! But yes, if there's anything he's perfectly capable of, it's that.

Posted by: Dierdre | May 19, 2005 8:24:48 PM

twist
it can go a little deeper
i'm wearing these chains
you make it hurt real good
i love the pain

Posted by: Gabriel | May 19, 2005 11:32:37 PM

While not the darkest, PHM still kicks ass. There is meaning there, cloaked behind the bullshit...and nice poem Gab.

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | May 20, 2005 3:35:09 PM

What? PHM not DARK? Don't you know that he is fucking DOWN IN IT on that record? Dude is working his fingers to the bone, and he's still half the man she needs! Moreover, he's kinda wanting to get fucked by the devil in the back of his car, and begging us to take in the extent of his sin -- you know, with the FIST and the STRAIN. He's on the RACK, man. Oh, God!

Plus, since Gabriel isn't fessing up, and seems to want to pretend he's the big genius, you should know that TRENT wrote that poem.

Posted by: Dierdre | May 20, 2005 6:40:34 PM

My compliment to Gabriel was sarcastic at best...As far as PHM, I shall stick by my opinion and remain in my dark space. I have seen him at his darkest, i have seen the angels of hell rip his soul to peices...and I have seen him arise from the dust and scream in bloody pain.

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | May 20, 2005 6:58:06 PM

Oh, so now you're saying that Trent's beautiful poem about the pain sucks? Nice. I hope the torment of your sould befits one who would belittle Trent's beautiful teenaged agony.

As to having seen the angels of hell rip his soul to pieces while he screams in bloody pain... haven't we all?

Posted by: Dierdre | May 20, 2005 7:33:02 PM

DIERDRE. I WOULD NEVER STEAL TRENT'S POETRY. YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT.

Trent is one of my great inspirations; he was the one that told me I could express the pain I was feeling with words. To simply steal his lyrics would utterly defeat the purpose of [the_words_of_misery].

Besides, half of your love letters to Trent are from your older sister's "Kip Winger Love Collection" anyway. Faker.

Posted by: Gabriel | May 20, 2005 8:39:01 PM

Well Gabriel, if that was the case, you should have given credit where it was due a long goddamn time ago. Also, my love letters are SO NOT from Tammy's Kip Winger archive. You are such a pathetic liar. Anything to make yourself look better, right Gabriel?

I can't BELIEVE I live with you. I may have to start posting [Words_of_Misery] soon myself, and then you'll be sorry, because mine won't SUCK.

Posted by: Dierdre | May 20, 2005 9:07:24 PM

Oh, sorry about the mistake. Was it her Brett Michaels/Poison archive instead?

Posted by: Gabriel | May 20, 2005 10:29:21 PM

You are such a shameless whore, Gabriel. You know the Brett Michaels/Poison archive was yours, you gaywad.

Posted by: Dierdre | May 20, 2005 10:35:41 PM

Yeah, I was totally keeping a Poison scrapbook when I was 6 years old. Whatever, tramp.

Posted by: Gabriel | May 20, 2005 10:38:15 PM

If the shoe fits, Gabriel. You can lie to our readers all you want, but you and I both know the truth.

Posted by: Dierdre | May 22, 2005 8:28:39 PM

Yes, Dierdre. We both know the truth. That last month at the K Street party, after you did 3 hits of E, you thought it'd be a good idea to have a threesome with me and Alex. I went along with it because Special K is a really fucking bad idea.

And now everybody else knows too, alright?

So thanks -- thanks for giving me shit ever since, thanks for fucking up my friendship with Alex, and thanks for the herpes. You suck.

Posted by: Gabriel | May 22, 2005 8:38:33 PM