« [Understanding_Teeth_4.0] | Main | [What’s_Up_With_Your_Crappy_ Song_Selection,_Old_Man?] »

2005.05.23

[Pictures_Of_You_#_2]

Well, we started with one from way back when, and I was going to go that way a second time and sort of wax lyrical over the shine on Trent's rubber fisting gloves or some shit, but I decided that instead, I needed to go this way:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, Gabriel says Trent looks like his dad in this shot, but I've met Gabriel's dad, and I just want to say, for the record, that he's nowhere NEAR this hot, and the simple reason for that is that he is not Trent Reznor. Having said that, our man Trent is no longer kitted up as a kinky little fetish baby, like he was back in the day. Also, in this shot, he's been in court all day, and he's got a Blackberry, some birthday presents, a suit, and he's smiling. This picture touches my fucking heart, people -- just like EVERY picture of Trent -- only this one gets me for a new reason: he looks just like an ordinary guy, except hotter, because, in fact, he's Trent Reznor.

I think Trent's new Incredible Hulk-style proportions upset Gabriel a little, mostly because now Trent looks like you'd have a pretty tough time holding him down if you were looking to fuck him in the back of his car. In fact, he looks like he could take Gabriel to me. I definitely think that in that scenario, Trent would be the devil. It's probably one of those situations where you might want to be careful what you wish for, if you pick up what I'm tryin' to lay down, Gabriel (Yeah you, Pig). Also, I think lipstick might not suit him like it used to, and Gabriel really likes lipstick. He stole my Calypso red Chanel lipstick last week and still hasn't returned it. You thought I forgot about that, didn't you Nancy?

Taking the piss out of Gabriel is definitely my favorite pastime (besides looking at pictures of Trent, and dreaming about riding him like the fine stallion he is), but I think he's starting to actually get pissed at me, so I better stop. I'll just say this: Trent is 40 years old. He could probably be my dad, but if he were, I'd be feeling like a big pervert right about now.

Posted by Gabriel in pictures_of_you | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [Pictures_Of_You_#_2]:

Comments

That's the pic right there. 'sup, Professor Reznor.

Speaking of Trent being old enough to be our dad (I'll be 22 on Friday):

My mom, who is a widow and seven years older than TR, often jokes about hooking up with him. Every time she says that, I tell her, "Mom, that's an Electra complex waiting to happen."

'cause, y'know, I'd really hate to have to kill my mom so I could sleep with my stepdad.

Posted by: emerald527 | May 23, 2005 10:00:13 AM

Right?! That would be SO GROSS.

Posted by: Dierdre | May 23, 2005 11:01:39 AM

HEY DAD

Why are you doing this to me?
Did you sign some stupid papers before your sobriety?
Are you a teacher or the Lord of Goth Disease?

HEY DAD

I think you look like Larry from Three's Company

TERRIBLE TRENT

Posted by: Gabriel | May 23, 2005 11:05:14 AM

Oh, poor Gabriel. Trent used to make you feel special and validated in your freakery back when he was pretending to be gay, didn't he? Now that he looks like he could fuck you up, you don't like him anymore?

Dude, stop looking at the shell. Guess who's under all those muscles and that tan? The guy who wrote "Twist" and knows how to work his slinky little waist and used to wear fishnets! Get down with Trent's new, bad self. He must evolve!

Posted by: Dierdre | May 23, 2005 11:28:05 AM

Right on Emerald, that's some funny shit. Funny but sadly true. I think Trent looks like "the MAN", but fuck it, we all do eventually. He's still the conjurer of evil. He still spits hellfire and drinks the blood of those he loves. So if he has to don a suit to blend into "their" world, rock the fuck on Trent. More power to him.

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | May 23, 2005 6:29:42 PM

Rock the fuck on indeed, Trent.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 25, 2005 3:16:00 PM

You might be the only cool person I've ever met named "anonymous."

Posted by: Dierdre | May 25, 2005 4:40:16 PM

agreed.

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | May 25, 2005 6:12:07 PM

I've been studying this pic for awhile now. Can anyone make out what the name of the book he is carrying? I can see the first word ends in "ness". And the other thing behind almost looks like it's a pic of himself in a magazine or something? Can't tell and I'm going cross-eyed trying to see.

Posted by: Iris | Nov 28, 2005 10:12:37 PM

Iris, I don't know what the first book is, with "-ness" on the cover, but the second one looks like a copy of The Artist's Way.

How cute is he? I could drop dead of the charm.

Posted by: Dierdre | Nov 29, 2005 6:39:26 AM