« [Dear_Trent_#_5] | Main | [Understanding_Teeth_3.0] »

2005.05.16

[Happy_Birthday_Sexy_Baby]

Dear Trent,

I know it isn't until tomorrow morning at 7:30am Mercer, Pennsylvania time, but I couldn't wait to send you all my love. I sincerely hope you get everything that's coming to you on your birthday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Give me a holler anytime, baby. I'm just WAITING to make all your dreams come true.

Love,

Dierdre

Posted by Gabriel in dear_trent | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [Happy_Birthday_Sexy_Baby]:

Comments

Jesus Christ. How do you live with yourself.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 17, 2005 11:10:55 AM

I live with Gabriel, idiot.

Posted by: Dierdre | May 17, 2005 3:06:40 PM

And believe me, anonymous, she SUCKS to live with.

Dierdre has this tendency to always make her boyfriends dye their hair black, and wear fishnet stockings with this rubber jerkin thing for "playtime". You think it's fun stumbling upon that kind of thing in the shared bathroom at 3am?

Posted by: Gabriel | May 17, 2005 3:17:32 PM

You dick! She only made me wear it once!!

Posted by: Anonymous | May 17, 2005 6:47:31 PM

Gabriel, you are SUCH a baby. Stop acting like this isn't all about how mych YOU wanted to have sex with Alex. I am so sick and tired of how you just can't admit that you're gay. All you ever do is BITCH, BITCH, BITCH.

Posted by: Dierdre | May 17, 2005 7:33:42 PM

I thought we were going to try to keep this out of the blog, but everything with me and Alex was FINE until you did a hit too much of E at the K-Street party, okay? Everything was fine. Whatever's happened since has been your fault.

My door will be locked when you get home. Don't bother knocking.

Posted by: Gabriel | May 17, 2005 8:26:02 PM

It's my fault you're all conflicted about being a big gay tard? PUH-LEASE, Gabriel. Just because Alex played slave with me, and then found a boyfriend who's able to admit that he likes boys doesn't mean you have to start acting like a petty, vindictive 5 year old. You go ahead and lock your door. You can sit in there and cry your little pansy-ass tears and write [Words_of_Misery] in your diary, and you know what, I'll just invite Rory over and dress him up.

How's that, bitch?

Posted by: Dierdre | May 17, 2005 8:46:27 PM

Yeah, you'd want me to invite him over, so you could bring up your brilliant threesome idea again.

Leave me alone. The music is turned on loud for a reason.

Posted by: Gabriel | May 17, 2005 8:48:12 PM

I wouldn't include your stanky, herpetic ass in a threesome if you pais me a million dollars. Rory said "Hi" though, just as he was kitting up in fishnets...

Burn, baby! BURN!