« [Right_Where_I_Belong] | Main | [People_Are_Dumb_Fuckers] »

2005.05.10

[Dear_Trent_#_2]

Dear Trent,

Last night I dreamt that you took my dog to the dog park, but you weren't careful, and he got in a fight with a big scary German monstrosity of a pointy-eared monster and was torn to pieces. You were distraught, but I was inconsolable. Despite the death of my beloved dog, it was a nice dream because I can remember your gorgeous hazel eyes brightening with tears, and the texture of your wet cheeks, with just the hint of a beard.

Jesus fucking Christ, Trent, you are so fucking hot.

Anyway, my dog was alive in the morning, so whatevs. After I woke up, though only with great reluctance, I read all about you on MTV.com, and afterwards took a shower during which I thought about your delicious forearms and meaty paws while I was naked.

Love,
Dierdre

Posted by Gabriel in dear_trent | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [Dear_Trent_#_2]:

Comments

This is so perverted. Do you really think Trent cares?

Posted by: Anonymous | May 11, 2005 4:42:25 PM

Does he really care? Have you ever listened to his music? Of course Trent Reznor cares. That's the whole point -- that somebody cares.

At the end of "Right Where It Belongs" there's the sound of a crowd cheering. That's us. That's proof. So there.

Posted by: Gabriel | May 11, 2005 5:22:08 PM

It's so cool of you to leave an anonymous comment calling me a pervert. As to whether or not Trent cares, the answer is that I think he does.

Also, I'm not perverted! Haven't you ever been in love?

Posted by: Dierdre | May 11, 2005 5:23:46 PM

I do not think u are perverted Diedre, i don't see how u can be. But i think anonymous needs to be careful about what's posted because i'm getting really pissed off with anonymous now. U agree?

Posted by: Rachel | Aug 2, 2006 12:42:24 PM

Rachel, I was mad at anonymous, like A YEAR AGO. Can you read the date on this post? SO LAST YEAR.

You might want to join us in the here and now, because I have a feeling you'll be interested in today's subject.

Posted by: Dierdre | Aug 2, 2006 12:49:03 PM

Did anyone know Trent had a 22 girlfriend?! And she was black? I don't care about that. But did anyone know this? I'm only asking. It was on some website thingy.

Posted by: Rachel | Aug 13, 2006 1:46:54 PM

Yeah, er, no one gives a shit.

Posted by: maise | Aug 13, 2006 10:13:27 PM