« [I_Gotta_Say] | Main | [This_Game_Is_Bullshit] »

weapons_tracking...good
sat_stream_interceptor...good
nanomarkers...good
imaging_subsytems...good
communication_relay...good

>>>>>comlink active:
Listen up everybody, this is Gabriel Miller here. Angelman and I have a mission to tend to tonight. Los Angeles is a dangerous city sometimes, and even with a fist, and a plan, you can still end up with a taiwanese transvestite if you're not careful.

All I'm saying is wish us well. Sometimes you need to stand up, to get up off your hands and knees, and walk, not crawl, to the nearest rally point.

You all know what I'm talking about. And if you don't, it's too late for you anyway.

You can make a difference.

You can change the world.

SCARF IS RESISTANCE

>>>>>>communication ended

>>>>>>system down

>>>>error>>>>error>>>>error>>>>error>>>>error>>>>error

Posted by Gabriel in gabriel's_ponderings | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [T-Minus_3_Hours]:

Comments

I hear you on the tiawanese transvestite. Boy do I hear you.

I'm running that anti-tracking software Neil told us to check in on. It's gold. I lost the tail that's been on me. OPERATION GABRIEL'S WINGS is in full GO mode.

Posted by: Angelman | Apr 13, 2007 4:17:06 PM

Dear God in heaven, please keep me from beating the holy hell out of Trent. They just rescheduled (or rather un-un-scheduled) the Dublin date with the Foos. And I got a refund on my Spiral presale ticket that I bought during the first go-round. Of course, Trent most likely isn't the one directly to blame, but he's an easy target. Okay, I'm done now.

Posted by: BeatiesGirl | Apr 13, 2007 7:07:33 PM

Gabriel, Angelman...WTF is the mission. Give us the info. What's this shit about. Are you guys on the DL and are using this site to pass your creepy love letters.

AIR=Anal is resistance!

Posted by: Tessah | Apr 13, 2007 8:46:18 PM

Back from the mission - Gabriel barely made it - BeatiesGirl, you aren't the only one not directly disappointed with Trent.

Posted by: Angelman | Apr 13, 2007 8:47:39 PM

The details of the mission will come in a full new post (with pictures)from Gabriel tonight - let's just say Gabriel and I have come into possesion of some new NIN materials... we are [WITH_MERCH]

And Tessah - our creepy love letters will ALWAYS be viewable by all on this site.

Posted by: Angelman | Apr 13, 2007 8:50:52 PM

Oh goody! I always love decoding homo erotic love letters.

Posted by: Tessah | Apr 13, 2007 9:00:09 PM