« [Vienna_Teaser: Trent_is_Tubular] | Main | [This_Sheen_Of_Truth] »

2007.04.24

[Sum_41, Go_Fuck_Yourself]

I know you're all waiting with motherfucking baited breath for my amazing concert review of the [3_30_07] show in [Vienna_Austria] about [Nine_Inch_Nails] and the amazing [rock_show] they put on while we [were_there], and IT'S FUCKING COMING, so simmer down bitches.

For now, I have to post this.

I really can't explain what the fuck anybody involved with this was thinking, and though I celebrate their revolutionary spirit, my conclusion remains the same.

Sum 41, Go Fuck Yourselves. Please.

Posted by Gabriel in gabriel's_ponderings | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [Sum_41, Go_Fuck_Yourself]:

Comments

Yes, comrade, I would concur.

I mean...honestly. "March of the Dogs?" An anti-Bush song? Who the fuck are they kidding?

Will their album also include the song "Big Man with a Knife" and "Nearer" and "Wounded"?

Posted by: maise | Apr 24, 2007 7:46:20 PM

Blink 182?

And Maise don't forget if you call and order now you'll also get SuperPower!! Now with TWO exclamation points!!

Posted by: Iris | Apr 24, 2007 7:54:45 PM

What a second you guys -- I just realized there's an upside here.

One of these guys is married to Avril Lavigne, right? So if they start being AWESOME with more Blinktastic shit like this... eventually the marriage will fall apart...

And a brand new first First Couple of ginger-haired eyeliner rock will be born.

Posted by: Gabriel | Apr 24, 2007 7:55:30 PM

Hee, this song is like "Year Zero for those who just got home from school and have some bagel bites in the microwave while drinking a liter of Mountain Dew and don't really want to be too bummed out in case Casey calls about prom..."

Posted by: maise | Apr 24, 2007 7:58:22 PM

So then Gabriel are you saying that you want to be coupled with Avril? Or that you knocked her up and a ginger haired baby will be the cause of the breakup? I'm confused?

Posted by: Iris | Apr 24, 2007 7:59:26 PM

And Gabriel? If you hooked up with Avril, I'd never stop haunting that bitch. I'd chew up all her underwear and ghost pee into her coffee every morning.

Posted by: maise | Apr 24, 2007 8:00:02 PM

What's with the Avril hate, Maise. Did she steal one of your studded dog collars or something?

Posted by: Iris | Apr 24, 2007 8:01:22 PM

She knows what she did.

Posted by: maise | Apr 24, 2007 8:02:12 PM

Gabriel ain't nobody's baby daddy.

"First Couple" tends to infer a couple, Iris, which would indicate... oh never the fuck mind.

Perhaps I should write a Sum 41 style song to explain it.

And Maise? My First Lady of Eyelinershire doesn't fucking WEAR underwear. DUH.

Posted by: Gabriel | Apr 24, 2007 8:02:26 PM

I will find her precious makeup bag and crap inside it, I SWEAR TO GOD.

Posted by: maise | Apr 24, 2007 8:04:11 PM

I'm sure JR will point out that you are once again demonstrating your TREMENDOUS JEALOUSY of all women in my life -- even when they are just in the planning stages for potential domination.

Seriously, Maise -- we all know how you feel about me. Why don't you just admit what we already know instead of embarassing yourself constantly?

Posted by: Gabriel | Apr 24, 2007 8:05:56 PM

Gabriel, look, I'm a dog. I'm a simple creature. Every time I piss all over you, I'm making you my own. And no NO-TALENT POINTY-NOSED NASAL-VOICED WHORE is going to take what's rightfully mine.

Posted by: maise | Apr 24, 2007 8:07:43 PM

Yes, Gabriel. Write me an autobiographical song and entitle it "Mr. Go Fuck Yourself".

Posted by: Iris | Apr 24, 2007 8:09:42 PM

But Maise she's got such cute pink highlights in her hair. AND her hair is about the same color as yours. You guys could like totally have a slumber party and do makeovers! OMG! LOLLERSKATZ!

Posted by: Iris | Apr 24, 2007 8:11:53 PM

Anyway, getting back to the topic at hand:

I can't decide if my favorite lyric in this Sum 41 song is "The President of the United States of America/Is Gay!" or "Hey look mom, no head"

Posted by: maise | Apr 24, 2007 8:12:32 PM

No, Iris, your song would be along the lines of:

Simple Words
No More Than Two Sylla
Bles or Iris gets confus
ed.

Now what the cunt were you prattling on about?

Maise -- nice try. You're a simple creature dog. Uh huh. OR you're a real person who can't come to grips with the fact that you are OBSESSED with one Gabriel S. Miller, Esq., so you post on the Internet under the fictious persona of a ghost dog so you don't have to confront the truth at the heart of it all.

You want this Gabriel Miller, and you want him bad. And yet you can't have him.

Want proof? Hint: that's not pee running down your leg.

Posted by: Gabriel | Apr 24, 2007 8:13:12 PM

Or maybe Gabriel, I am precisely what I say I am, and you can't come to terms with your SHAMEFUL UNNATURAL DESIRES that you return to TIME AND AGAIN.

Want proof? That's not an obelisk in your pocket.

Posted by: maise | Apr 24, 2007 8:23:23 PM

Okay. I'll bite. What's the S stand for? Is your full name Gabriel Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Miller, Esq.? Your parents hated you as a child, didn't they?

And that's 14 syllables bitch.

Posted by: Iris | Apr 24, 2007 8:30:09 PM

Hmmm, Gabriel's middle name. You know, he mentioned it one time, during one of his usual post-coital crying sessions. I can't remember what it is, but it was kind of lame, like "Shelby" or "Skyler" or something.

Posted by: maise | Apr 24, 2007 8:40:09 PM

Not to interrupt the fight, but I can't be the only one who read that as 'March of the Dongs'.

Seriously though, what? Are they in competition with Linkin Park to see who can shit all over NIN more?

Posted by: RainbowVomit | Apr 24, 2007 10:31:40 PM

Gabriel, Maise -

I think _I_ owe _YOU_ a great big apology.

TERRIBLE LYRICS.

All wtc snarkiness aside, Sum 41 have single handedly won the ULTIMATE DOUCHEBAGS OF SPACE TIME AND DIMENSIONS for the unbelievably vapid, stupid, and irresponsible lyrics. I mean - ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? This is an affront to every musical, literary, etc. artist who has meant to affect any kind of positive change.

The positive is that it does underscore the cleverness and good intentions of YZ and the ARG - at least Trent's heart is in the right place.

I mean... SHIT. That REALLY pisses me off. Idiots.

and Gabe's full name is:

Gabriel S. Miller III, Esq. LLC.

Posted by: Angelman | Apr 24, 2007 11:01:48 PM

Currently Absorbing:

Alice Cooper
He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)

From Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives

Posted by: Angelman | Apr 24, 2007 11:24:47 PM

Currently absorbing...the fact that it's nearly two in the morning, and I have yet to round up and take out the garbage when there are scary raccoons outside!

Posted by: maise | Apr 24, 2007 11:54:04 PM

OK - Where the fuck are you that there are raccoons?

Here it is beautiful and I am beuatiful and I have been listening to Barry McGuire and Rotting Christ. Now that's some diversity.

How many people actually read this site, you think?

Posted by: Angelman | Apr 24, 2007 11:57:31 PM

Before or after you started posting about Rotting Christ?

Posted by: Gabriel | Apr 24, 2007 11:58:18 PM