« [Dear_Trent_#_39] | Main | [Dear_Trent_#_40] »

2007.03.31

[Sexy_Frites]

Posted by Gabriel in gabriel's_ponderings | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [Sexy_Frites]:

Comments

Um...

Posted by: JR | Mar 31, 2007 2:57:36 PM

I would have thought that there would be more interesting things to do while in Europe

Posted by: Rubicon | Mar 31, 2007 4:01:56 PM

Is he making love to that hamberger?

By the way...Who is that?

Posted by: Tessah | Mar 31, 2007 7:21:52 PM

Pffffft!

Ketchup is so like, the new chocolate sauce baby.

Posted by: Muskles | Mar 31, 2007 11:17:15 PM

Oh, hello breakfast. It's so nice of you to return with such velocity and splatter yourself all over my keyboard after your - admittedly brief- respite in my stomach. I was just thinking to myself "Oh golly, how I would love to be picking chunks of cheerio out of my keyboard at half past eight in the morning."

Posted by: RainbowVomit | Apr 1, 2007 12:37:04 AM

Duh, that's GABRIEL and it's been posted as a Passover offering. That's not ketchup.

Posted by: JR | Apr 1, 2007 9:18:47 AM

That's how a man eats when he's been truly SATISFIED by an amazing rock experience, people.

And all that gnawing, gnashing, and masticulating can be yours... get in line.

Posted by: Gabriel | Apr 1, 2007 9:52:45 AM

Masticating.

Posted by: JR | Apr 1, 2007 10:08:21 AM

God, you bitches can be hard to please. We've got Gabriel making sweet love to his burger and fries after a NIN show in Vienna. What more can you fucking want???

I'm home safe, btw.

Posted by: maise | Apr 1, 2007 4:10:17 PM

Trent posted on the Spiral today.....his grandfather passed.

Posted by: Rebecca | Apr 1, 2007 5:09:40 PM

Gabriel, I'm officially in love with you now. And I'd love to marry you in three different countries.

Posted by: Hannah | Apr 1, 2007 6:01:37 PM

You're hot Gabe. I'd throw a pity fuck your way.

Posted by: Tessah | Apr 1, 2007 6:33:32 PM

one of my grandparents died when i was too young to remember. the other three i was close with, but i couldn't attend their funerals because we've been living in different countries. it's a really strange and uncomfortable feeling knowing someone is gone forever, but not really being able to say goodbye or reminisce with family.
i'm really sorry trent. hope you can go say goodbye soon.

Posted by: bzik | Apr 1, 2007 8:49:13 PM

If you think this is bad, wait til you see him eat a banana.

Who's listening to TDS in 5.1? This guy.

And by "this guy" I mean me.

Posted by: Angelman | Apr 1, 2007 10:53:57 PM

Trent's grandfather died? OMG, that's fucking horrible!!!!! I'm so bummed out now.

Posted by: maise | Apr 1, 2007 11:42:54 PM

Glad to hear you made it home okay Maise. We're currently sitting in Heathrow airport, sniffling and reminiscing about this past week. And now we log on to see how things are going and Trent's Grandpa has passed? There's never a good time for something like that to happen and you're never quiet ready for it. Our condolences go out to you Sparklepants.

Posted by: Iris | Apr 2, 2007 2:41:02 AM

It never rains, but it pours, right?
That's horrible. I never know what to say when people lose someone, but I extend my condolenses.

Might that account for the aforementioned "robotic" thing at the concert? Can't blame the guy if that's the case.

Posted by: RainbowVomit | Apr 2, 2007 6:09:43 AM

Glad 1/3rd of the crew is home safe and sound. Hannah, I accept your proposal, but if you want one of those countries to be Prague, you better hurry -- I'll be outta here tomorrow.

Re: Trent's grandfather, sad news indeed. Wonder if he was sick leading up to this, and that's why the Trent Bot was put out on the stage on Thursday rather than the real deal.

But one thing's clear -- it's obvious why "heresy" was so fucking good on Friday.

Bummer.

Posted by: Gabriel | Apr 2, 2007 8:59:54 AM

Hannah, if you're dumb enough to think Prague is a country...

Posted by: JR | Apr 2, 2007 11:47:28 AM

I'm not. And I happen to be traveling to Italy with my best friend this summer. So we should just have one of those webcam or telephone marriages. Unless you'd like to go to Italy. Which would turn out to be very interesting since my friend is a whore. And don't forget that you'll be paying for rings and such.

Posted by: Hannah | Apr 2, 2007 4:23:37 PM

Dammit, I really need to not post from the internet cafe while drinking. It's just not good for anybody.

Posted by: Gabriel | Apr 3, 2007 6:32:47 AM

This is a bit unrelated, but I always think this site looks really nice and I was wondering if you designed it yourself, or if you just host it on this url from somewhere else? Either way, keep up the good work, I'm a big fan of all of you!

And I really want a burger now, alas, I am a veggie :-(

Posted by: lauraloo | Apr 3, 2007 9:07:38 AM

That's not a burger, lauraloo; it's a communion wafer in the Church of Gabriel.

Posted by: JR | Apr 3, 2007 9:12:13 AM

It's not that heartbreaking, Gabriel.

Posted by: Hannah | Apr 3, 2007 5:29:42 PM

Gabriel, have we told you today how awesome you are?

Posted by: JR | Apr 3, 2007 5:33:19 PM