« [Dear_Trent_#_35] | Main | [Maise's_Gallery_of_Bad_Fan_Art: Kittykins_and_Karts] »

2006.08.31

[You're_ON_NOTICE!_Or, Too_Much_Time_On_My_Hands]

I couldn't resist it! I blame my mortal illness! DEAL WITH IT!!!

On_notice

See what happens, Trent? See?!

Posted by Dierdre ~ in inside_dierdre | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [You're_ON_NOTICE!_Or, Too_Much_Time_On_My_Hands]:

Comments

Dierdre, will you marry me? Seriously.

Posted by: maise | Aug 31, 2006 3:49:26 PM

Well, yes. But as soon as Trent (or Stephen Colbert) asks for my hand, I'll be off like a dress on prom night. Fair warning.

Posted by: Dierdre | Aug 31, 2006 3:51:30 PM

Hm. I don't watch The Colbert Report, because I'm too busy rocking.

At first I thought this was a list of Things That Keep Wearing These Chains From Sucking In Spite Of Dierdre's Best Efforts To Bore It Into The Ground.

But that "bringing sexy back" business is just nonsense.

BTW, fuck Rockstar Supernova. That bitchass Tommy Lee kicked my boy off last night. FUCK THEM.

Posted by: Gabriel | Aug 31, 2006 3:56:58 PM

I understand, D. I have similar caveats (except for the Stephen Colbert thing, as funny as he is), but I don't think they should stop us from becoming heterosexual life partners.

Posted by: maise | Aug 31, 2006 4:01:38 PM

Maise, true dat.

Gabriel? Die.

Posted by: Dierdre | Aug 31, 2006 4:04:11 PM

Does Rock Star Supernova still have that one Scandinavian guy who was singing about fucking dolphin songs or some shit? Holy "the opposite of RAWK"! And they loved it too, as I recall. I've only seen one episode of that because I have a monogamous reality TV relationship with Project Runway right now.

Posted by: maise | Aug 31, 2006 4:05:29 PM

Are you ripping on Magni, you furry fuck?

I'm sure you prefer the bland pseudo-lesbionic stylings of Dilana (her cover of "mother mother" was about as convincing as Madonna playing guitar at Coachella this year) or Lukas "I Sound Like a Dying Squeak Toy But My Hair Is Different Colors So I Am Rock N Roll" Rossi?

Of maybe you just like lukas because he's a fucking midget.

Project Runway? HOW NOT SUPRISING.

Posted by: Gabriel | Aug 31, 2006 4:19:04 PM

You histrionic bitch, I'm ripping on everyone involved in that lame-ass talent show. And you know who I hate the most? The studio audience who have to wave their hands or clap in unison.

Wait...who was the guy who did "Burning Down the House" with the megaphone? Cause that was fucking hilarious, I'll give you that.

Posted by: maise | Aug 31, 2006 4:41:24 PM

Wow. I got second billing!

I'm honored to be "on notice" by a weird hybrid of Colbert/Dierdre.

Posted by: JR | Aug 31, 2006 5:19:59 PM

"lesbionic"? Is that an adjective for robots that listen to the indigo girls?
"Bringing sexy back"- I like that song. just, you know, fyi.
I watched PR last night. I would like to strangle Jeffrey for being a horrible human being.
You know Dierdre, I believe Trent himself doesn't like PD-era Trent very much. You've put reznor on notice! or is this the dead to me list?

Posted by: RL | Aug 31, 2006 7:19:04 PM

RL, even without the magic of reality television editing, it would be perfectly obvious that Jeffrey is EVIL. He makes little Midwestern mothers cry. His neck tattoo is horrendous, and from what I've read, the Italian is misspelled.

The deutschophile in me is rooting for Uli, but I would be perfectly content with a Michael win, which I think is more likely.

I think Trent should do a stint on PR. You know that *at least* one sewing machine would totally get pitched out the window. And I'd really like to see him take on the unflappable Tim Gunn.

Meanwhile, I just watched the first disc of AATCHB, and I must say that Trent's girly screams during "Complication" leave me MOST disconcerted.

Posted by: maise | Aug 31, 2006 8:06:06 PM

Oh I love you D. I came back from my birthday dinner to see this and nearly spat my soda out laughing.

Posted by: KittyKins | Aug 31, 2006 9:42:37 PM

HA! D that's funny! You need to be laid up more often with Photoshop to make stuff like this, although I do hope you’re feeling a little better. But it looks like you ran out of room on your list. Out of curiosity who was it that got cut off at the bottom?

I was cheering last night when they booted “your boy” Ryan Star off. Seriously he was trying way to hard with the whole climbing all over the amps and piano the other night. And then with the photo shoot thing where he was to “rock” to smile. Fuck you dude. But, Gabe, I gotta agree with you on Lukas. Little guy needs to remember when you have no neck don’t wear the under chin beard thing and the collared jackets. It looks like your head is attached directly to your shoulders. You know just in case someone hasn’t mentioned it to you. And I like Dilana, pseudo-lesbionic stylings and all. So suck it!

Posted by: Iris | Aug 31, 2006 11:27:45 PM

JR, Trent himself is WRONG about both that video, and that song. He's not infalliable! This is obviously the "ON NOTICE" board. No one listed there is "dead to me." If I'd made that board, it would have included the following names:

Sammy Hagar
The Other Guys From N'Sync
Martin Scorsese
Tormented Soul 3
Meathead
Jack Kerouac
Madonna
Danny Lohner

Now, if I may just interject something at this juncture: obviously, since I live in a more civilized, albeit Colbert-less, land, I don't watch all your lame reality/talent contest bullshit shows. Here in Europe, we have the 1,000 times more awesome yearly Eurovision song contest, where, this year, Lordi from Finland won. I guarantee you that whoever these lame-os are on Rock Star Black Hole, or whatever it's called, are, they would fully be eaten ALIVE by Lordi.

I can't believe we've sunk so low as to be discussing this. Trent, SAVE US! Also, I've given it some thought: I don't think Justin Timberlake is really qualified to "bring sexy back." I think there's only ONE MAN who can. Hurry, baby. I'm dyin' over here.

Posted by: Dierdre | Aug 31, 2006 11:45:56 PM

Oops, sorry! That first JR should have been RL! I get you people with the initials all mixed up sometimes. Also, I want you to know that in my mind, I think of you as JR Ewing, and Ralph Lauren.

Posted by: Dierdre | Aug 31, 2006 11:48:57 PM

Ha ha, Dierdre is being all snobby and EURO about her reality shows! Whatevs, Schatzi. You know they're like 10x trashier over there, and we just copy all the European shows anyway! ;)

Posted by: maise | Sep 1, 2006 12:01:37 AM

But OMG, Lordi is fucking awesome!

Posted by: maise | Sep 1, 2006 12:02:44 AM

They're like the lost extras from Time Bandits. Gabriel, I want you to challenge them somehow. Like a rock duel. Or maybe just a bar fight. That would be SO AWESOME.

Posted by: maise | Sep 1, 2006 12:06:37 AM

Did sexy even go away? I don't think so. Of course Trent is wrong about that song and video. Btw, what did LA and aaron north do to you?
D, if you could also picture me as Laetitia Casta, that would be great. ;) (http://www.bwgreyscale.com/adimg02/adv_0793.JPG)

Posted by: RL | Sep 1, 2006 12:26:12 AM

I thought GABRIEL was "schatzi". I'm feeling a little insulted right now! Anyway, ADMIT IT, Maise: Lordi kicks the ass of EVERYONE on American TV, and of course they're 10x trashier! That's THE POINT.

Posted by: Dierdre | Sep 1, 2006 3:10:50 AM

Oh, and OBVIOUSLY, RL, "sexy" went away when Trent retreated to his fortress of solitude IN LA, a city that I lived in for 12 years, and would say I hated with the blinding, white hot intensity of 1000 burning suns if it weren't for the fact that so many dearly, dearly beloved friends, family, and Trent live there. As for Aaron North, I just think he's a lame-ass poseur. I don't care for his supposedly awesome rockstar hijinks.

Posted by: Dierdre | Sep 1, 2006 3:17:46 AM

No, no, no, no, Gabriel is "Liebchen."

Lordi definitely kicks the asses of all the Rock Star Supernova chodes and chodettes.

Posted by: maise | Sep 1, 2006 5:45:38 AM

Is Lordi just the singer guy or is it the whole group there? They make me think this is what GWAR would look like without all the costumes. Yikes!

Posted by: Iris | Sep 1, 2006 5:48:00 AM

"I get you people with the initials all mixed up sometimes. Also, I want you to know that in my mind, I think of you as JR Ewing, and Ralph Lauren."

If it helps, you can think of me as an old computer with a tape drive.

Posted by: JR | Sep 1, 2006 7:03:45 AM

Oh, and I don't think Timberlake could bring sexy back in a bucket if he had been pushed into the Lake Mead of sexy.

Posted by: JR | Sep 1, 2006 7:07:36 AM