« [A_Few_Thoughts: Getting_All_Meta_Via_Haiku] | Main | [Absorbing: Tickering_Broken] »

2006.08.07

[physical: insertion]

Okay you sweet motherfuckers... you begged for it like the hungry little piggies you are... and now it's time to suckle up and taste from the teat. L'orangerie Stank has returned.

The first emission from Stank Studios in Los Angeles, California is a pontification on the last few weeks of my life... on the caring intention I developed for a certain reader who is no longer here, and of my desire for a place of higher spritual and emotional clarity. A panacea of redemption... a xanadu, if you will.

Try your best to keep your hands out of your pants ladies, and suck it all the way down. And don't let your bosses hear you listening if you're at work.

physical (insertion)
click to feel the magic

barks & holes by maise

Posted by Gabriel in soundscapes_of_pain | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [physical: insertion]:

Comments

Gabriel, there is no one who could combine skeevy-sexual-predator with absolute, unbelievable cheese like you do. You are the gayest man alive. Congratulations.

And, FYI? I love you.

Posted by: Dierdre | Aug 7, 2006 11:05:59 AM

I don't know. I thought it was kinda hot. Except for the extended "Xanadu" bit.

Posted by: maise | Aug 7, 2006 11:11:14 AM

Gabriel,
It is beautiful.
You have a gift.
Do you mind if I use it for the First Dance As Husband and Wife at my wedding?

Posted by: Lavender | Aug 7, 2006 11:24:46 AM

I don't get the whole xanadu reference (unless it has something to do with the olivia newton-john connection), but you really sound like Reznor at 4:55.

Posted by: RL | Aug 7, 2006 11:44:16 AM

I can't believe you had to refer to this as an "emission," however. Yuck.

Posted by: maise | Aug 7, 2006 11:44:37 AM

I never wanted to mix "Physical (You're So...)" with John Travolta. That is a fucking travesty.

Posted by: Jane | Aug 7, 2006 11:48:14 AM

Love it!

Posted by: Prism | Aug 7, 2006 11:50:33 AM

I guess the real test is, will Iris be able to masturbate in the shower to it?

Posted by: maise | Aug 7, 2006 11:52:32 AM

Indeed. But, can you take the iPod dildo extention into the shower?

Posted by: Dierdre | Aug 7, 2006 11:55:13 AM

Let's all take a moment to contemplate Gabriel's voice being all *in there*.

Posted by: maise | Aug 7, 2006 12:09:17 PM

I didn't subtitle it "insertion" for nothing, ya know.

Posted by: Gabriel | Aug 7, 2006 12:22:21 PM

Let's don't and say we did, ok Maise?

Posted by: Jane | Aug 7, 2006 12:25:14 PM

Hey, Dierdre started it with the reference to the ohmibod (or whatever it's called).

Actually, now that I think of it, Jane, YOU started it with even linking to that plaything of ill repute.

Posted by: maise | Aug 7, 2006 12:33:41 PM

Oooh baby, can't wait to listen to this in the privacy of my own home.

Posted by: JR | Aug 7, 2006 1:11:59 PM

JESUS FUCK HE DID IT! Gabriel, I’m stunned and I haven’t even listened to the fucking thing yet. Damn you Maise for telling me. I’ve been avoiding this place all day so I could get some actual work done here at the office and she just had to drop me a note “have you checked out the site today”. Now I’ve got another hour and a half before I can go home and bleed from the ears. **note to self, pick up cotton balls on the way home**

As for the shower thing, well the site doesn’t recommend the iPod dildo “actually” being in the shower but I’m sure there are ways to work around that. I’m sure with a little creative condom usage I could make it work. But I’ll just have to wait and see though because apparently since all you other lurker bitches decided to order at the same time, the fucking thing is on back order! So no fun for Iris this past weekend! >=(

Posted by: Iris | Aug 7, 2006 2:07:48 PM

Double dutch.

Posted by: JR | Aug 7, 2006 3:43:18 PM

......Gabirel, it's not fair to cause someone to hurt themselves laughing BEFORE they go to the club!

Valiant effort m'deary

Posted by: KittyKins | Aug 7, 2006 3:47:06 PM

Okay after re-reading the introduction to this little piece I wanna barf and then tear Gabriel a new one. But after listening to this...I gotta give it to you man, you’ve got a little bit of room to brag because this cover is the shit! I will not however forgive you for the “taste from the teat” comment. I don’t think that it will be added to my shower play list...EVER...but this is al-right. Hats off to you!

Best line...“let me hear your body talk”, which coincidentally is also the skeevy-ist. And just to be clear here dears, Iris did NOT provide any guest vocals on this track and does NOT in fact “double dutch”, but she will still be willing to accept all royalties as the one who goaded Gabriel back into the studio. This muse wants her dues paid, bitch.

Posted by: Iris | Aug 7, 2006 4:28:35 PM

Iris, I just wanted you to know: when i do it, I only think of you.

Posted by: Gabriel | Aug 7, 2006 6:05:31 PM

Gabriel, you shameless hussy, I know better.

What exactly is it you expect me to do after a comment like that anyways. Am I suddenly to lose interest in bending you across my knee and giving you what for with that jump rope and become some breathless twit all a flutter, sitting in her gooey panties? I don’t fucking think so. Now shut your fucking dirty mouth and assume the position. We need to beef up these vocals. And we’re not leaving the studio ‘til you get it right this time my little Xanadu.

Posted by: Iris | Aug 7, 2006 6:41:46 PM

Iris and Gabriel, sitting in a sling...

Posted by: JR | Aug 7, 2006 8:02:59 PM

F-U-C-K-I-N-G!

I couldn't resist.

Posted by: Muskles | Aug 7, 2006 8:12:54 PM

((squirts milk out nose))

Posted by: Prism | Aug 7, 2006 10:20:33 PM

Can I just say that I've never enjoyed drinking milk? Not even with cookies. Always hated milk, even as a child. And when I was in Catholic school, you'd get in trouble if you didn't drink all of your nasty, nasty, nasty lukewarm carton of whole milk. The "green" carton. And even now, if milk is a second past the expiration date, I'm apt to toss it because I can't go by the smell. It *always* smells bad to me. Don't know what I would do without the husband to smell milk past-its-due-date for me.

You know, FYI.

Posted by: maise | Aug 7, 2006 10:44:59 PM

I go through hating milk unless it's being productive fazes every so often. I super like Almond 'milk' in my pb kaptian crunch though. Why is it that when we're kids all the adults make us drink our milk? I'm with you though on the expiration date bit. I'm a total freak and won't touch the bottle if it's even *the* day of expiration. Like one day magically makes a difference.

in other news: once again good tune. Had another listen and it was awesome :)

Posted by: Prism | Aug 8, 2006 12:09:45 AM