« [Call_&_Response_#_4:_With_Hate] | Main | [Arid_Hate_Machine] »

2005.08.15

[In_Dreams: The_Twins]

by Mimi Jones-Taylor

The cold, sweet cream slid into his mouth. He pursed his lips together, kissing the

[REMOVED BY THE EDITOR IN THE NAME OF DECENCY]

Trent sits at the edge of the bed.

“All right, all right, I give the fuck up,” he shouts. “Would someone please just tell me what the fuck is going on?”

Posted by Mimi Jones-Taylor in tales_of_terror | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [In_Dreams: The_Twins]:

Comments

Goddamn you, Gabriel, YOU FASCIST!

Posted by: Dierdre | Aug 15, 2005 10:47:01 AM

Premierement, dear readers, I would like you to know that when I posted the story, it read much differently than it does now. How dare you trample my creativity, Monsier Haisseur! How dare you deprive our readers of a beautiful, lovingly erotic yet haunting chapter in the alternative life of MT Reznor!

And, dear readers, for the record, the story is only as obscene as our love for that beautiful specimen of humanity. I am certain that many of you could have related to my story, and I hope that, soon enough, you shall...

Grosses Bises a tout le monde!!

Posted by: Mimi | Aug 15, 2005 10:52:53 AM

I'll admit, at first I thought that edit job was intentional. It'd make for a funny ha-ha, sure.

But knowing that it's not hurts me almost as much as I'm sure it hurts the author. I take it personally whenever one of my pieces is edited because of content, and I'm merely a journalism student, so I can't imagine what our lovely Mimi must think of such a senseless hack-job.

I know I risk sounding like a petulant child, but I'm going to throw a tantrum anyway. I WANT MY STORY AND I WANT IT NOW.

Posted by: emerald527 | Aug 15, 2005 11:43:49 AM

I endured not one but TWO Marilyn Manson concerts not out of love of the Buzzard who screeches like a goat in heat (and calls it singing), but in protest of censorship. That's right...I wanted to show my support for his right to play some shows in my town. The city counsel was trying to BAN him (okay, he is offensive to me..but not in the same way he is to the city counsel..he just doesn't sing that well..I find that offensive..so shoot me).

Whatever I would think of Mimi's next installment is not the point. She is expressing herself, is not hurting anyone..some would enjoy the story (I might also..if I could friggen read it!). I don't think small children hang out on WTC..so what's the harm???

bex

Posted by: bex | Aug 15, 2005 12:51:02 PM

Removed in the name of decency. Yeah right. You're acting no better than certain assholes on ETS, Gabriel.

Posted by: Kim | Aug 15, 2005 12:51:41 PM

I thought we were all old enough to figure out what is decent and what isn't....I didn't know that we were being monitored and censored. hmm..

Posted by: Kate | Aug 15, 2005 7:31:42 PM