« [Reborn_in_Sin_Diego] | Main | [Welcome_to_the_Pleasuredome] »

2005.06.02

[Dear_Trent_#_9:
The_Afterglow_Edition]

Dear Trent,

There is no way I can go even one word more than this without mentioning your tight little hips. Those are hips I would die to steady with my hands, if you get the thrust of what I'm trying to say. After so much anticipation, seeing you in the flesh was literally climactic.

OMG, Trent, you are pretty much the hottest man ever concieved in the history of hotness, which is strange, because you're also quite diminuitive and you have a gigantic head that looks all wrinkled up at the back of your neck when your hair gets all sweaty, which reminds me of my favorite gesture of yours, which is when you rub your ripped chest with the flat of your palm in what appears to be a fit of angst, but probably really isn't. Another thing I particularly enjoy is the way you look out at all of us sweaty souls writhing before you, enjoying what I really must tell you is the torture of the truly blessed, with that piercing look on your face, your mouth open just enough to reveal sharp teeth framed in cruel, thin lips. You are so singularly lust-inspiring that sometimes I wish I had never so much as seen you, because it aches me so hard that you are always a million miles away. At one point, you looked right into my eyes with that face, and I think I might have gotten pregnant.

Obviously, the highlight of my night, and possibly my life, was when you leapt into the crowd just above me. I touched your cheek, your chest, and ran my hand down the length of your slippery, glistening arm to your hand, which, just as you regained the stage, tightened around my fingers just once, and sent electricity coursing through my very bones. Afterwards, I licked your sweat off my hands, and found one black hair stuck to my palm. I knew it was yours, so I saved it in my mouth. Maybe one day I'll have you cloned.

Afterwards, I lay on my back in the parking lot, staring up at the blackness of the night sky. I imagined that I was naked and wondered what the asphalt would feel like if I really were. Then I sucked a long, slow drag off my cigarette, blew it out completely, and reflected. Baby, it was good for me. I hope it was good for you.

Your songs rocked, too.

Love,
Dierdre

PS. I'm sorry Gabriel is a thieving little weasel and stole your microphone. I would have given it back.

Posted by Gabriel in dear_trent, live_inch_nails | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference [Dear_Trent_#_9:
The_Afterglow_Edition]

Comments

OMG if he was over my head it TOTALIEZZ wouldnt be his arm i would grab LOLZ JK (NR) You guys are 2cul I love Trent so much HE IS SO HOT OMG

Posted by: Tortured_Soul_4 | Jun 2, 2005 10:10:41 AM

This post has been removed by the author.

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | Jun 2, 2005 10:46:30 AM

Hmmmm...nice name buddy.
Dierdre you are so lucky that you rocked the shows...kick ass.

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | Jun 2, 2005 10:47:51 AM

You saved his hair in your MOUTH?! Words fail me.

Posted by: Anonymous | Jun 2, 2005 12:29:35 PM

I am terribly jealous.

That is all.

Posted by: emerald527 | Jun 2, 2005 2:11:18 PM

You people are fucking sick. Trent Reznor is a serious artist, and all you can talk about is stealing his microphone and how much you want to fuck him. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Posted by: Anonymous | Jun 2, 2005 3:13:41 PM

Go suck off a diseased donkey. Nobody cares about your opinion. Piss off buddy.

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | Jun 2, 2005 3:25:40 PM

if u think artists cant be totalliez doable and still totalliez b artists 2 ur dumb look at julian casablancas

Posted by: Tortured_Soul_4 | Jun 2, 2005 4:11:11 PM

TS4, thank you for reading, but I get the sense that you're just posting to be "funny". We're serious about the work of Trent Reznor here -- no matter what Anonymous says -- and we'd appreciate it if you showed him the proper respect.

Posted by: Gabriel | Jun 2, 2005 4:21:28 PM

Anonymous, you are such an ass. I can take Trent seriously and still want to drink gallons of his sweat becuz he's so hott. I don't know what rock you crawled out from under, but go the fuck back there, K? Also, I think you should know that I would probably prefer to be on the recieving end of said activity.

TS3, I love you almost as much as I love Trent.

TS4, you are right. Trent can be totally fuckable, and a totally respected artist at the same moment. Don't mind Gabriel, he's just so rude sometimes. He's just touchy becuz he knows he's a thief, and Trent would probably call him a cunt.

Posted by: Dierdre | Jun 2, 2005 4:42:33 PM

You people are unbelievably retarded. Grow up. Please.

Posted by: TheVoid | Jun 2, 2005 9:23:33 PM

My, the haters are out in full force, eh kids?

Let's suppose for a moment that I had no idea what Trent looked like. For a short time I had that luxury: as a kid of 12, ten years ago, hearing "Closer" and "Something I Can Never Have" on the radio for the first time, I'd no idea that he was so lust-inducing. If that ignorance had persisted, I think I'd still be as rabid a fan as I am. Why? How?

Because he let me, and everyone else who listened, into his head, and I've gotta love him for that.

Posted by: emerald527 | Jun 2, 2005 9:36:30 PM

His head is the sexiest part of him... and his heart. The truth is, there are certainly better looking guys than Trent, but there's no one else WHO IS TRENT. The truth is, Trent's unparalleled hotness is only physical because that's the body that houses him.

Posted by: Dierdre | Jun 2, 2005 11:30:33 PM

That's an awfully nice thing to say, Dierdre. I was a hater, but I'm reformed.

Posted by: Anonymous | Jun 3, 2005 10:07:19 AM

I shall now channel my anger and hate towards "the void" (nice name anal vortex)..as for the rest of you. Emerald, you rule, I dig your thoughts. Dierdre, I will continue on my dark path to becoming your number one lust and passion in this cruel and tortured world.

Posted by: Tormented_Soul_3 | Jun 3, 2005 4:08:22 PM

gabriel I think you have a lot of anger in ur hart

Posted by: tortured_Soul_4 | Jun 3, 2005 7:04:04 PM

I almost puked reading this. I was at both the San Diego shows, second row. I find Trent extremely hot. I'd love to fuck him. I realize I can't, and that's fine because I also have a deep appreciation of his music, his lyrics, the struggles he's gone through with addiction. Keeping all that in mind: I still find your comments immature and degrading to Trent. Have you ever shook his hand? I hope to fuck not. Lick my cunt. You're fucking sad.
Tina

Posted by: Cuntilla | Jun 11, 2005 12:02:21 AM

By the way....Trent will probably never read your website...and if he did, I think he'd find it ridiculous.

Posted by: Cuntilla | Jun 11, 2005 12:06:48 AM

Tina -- a/k/a "Cuntilla" -- we already went through this. I licked your cunt already; it was disgusting. You need to shave.

I thought you promised to not post here anymore. *tsk tsk*

Posted by: Gabriel | Jun 11, 2005 2:15:13 AM

Cuntilla, You are my favorite commentor ever, because I know that if someone like you cares enough to rail at me over my silly old blog, and almost puked and all that, then I must have hit a nerve. You're just jealous about the fact that WHEN Trent reads this, he'll probably e-mail me immediately to ask me to have 10,000 of his babies, and you know what? I'LL SAY YES. The you'll never get to lick him yourself.

So, shut up, bitch.

Posted by: Dierdre | Jun 11, 2005 7:32:33 AM

OMG! You guys are so FUNNY! I love it. I'm not the only seriously demented NIN fan. I LOVE IT!

Posted by: Tessah | Mar 20, 2007 4:42:22 PM